Transient sightings 2010


Transient sightings 2010 weergeven op een grotere kaart

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Orca Network report:
5-7 transients heading North in the Strait of Georgia - off Georgina Point. There was one adult male, several females and one calf. They were travelling in a group and then spread out, with 2 animals trailing behind (hence I am not entirely sure of the number. No positive ID on them, my photos are from the wrong side..... but I have some pretty clear ones, so I will send them to John Ford and Graeme Ellis to see if they can id them. I will check later if I can id them once downloaded. None of the females looked to have any very visible nicks, but that is just from observation from the small LCD screen on my camera, will have to check them out on the screen.
Ellen
Steveston Seabreeze Adventures, Richmond